jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

Cinemas in Bogota 1

Did you know that we are not just as behind in terms of cinemas like other countries?, we have a good technology cinema's system, I went to differeny cinemas and I had different experiences.

I first went to Bulevar Nisa's cinema (Procinal), at the 127th street with Suba avenue. It was a big space as you will see it on the photos, It didn't had many people on the row, It is an acceptable price, more or less seven thousand pesos (in general), good video quality and more things that make comfortable your movie.

But I have to admit that, later I went to my dad and we wanted to see the new movie called Saw VII and it was allowed for people over 18 years old but my dad and I went on I told I was 16 and they let me… but then after 30 minutes my dad decided to took me out ‘cause it was so “violent”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario