jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

A Day In A Mall

First at all, I have to confess that I don’t like to visit malls. But anyway I’ll tell you my experiences.
I went to Boulevard Niza with my parents, and my little brother. It’s located in the north of the city and it has different access, by the 127 avenue and also by the
Suba´s Avenue
. There were a lot of people in all the places, but most of them just looking because I didn’t see many bags on their hands. So I deduced they didn't bought many things.

As you can see in this image at the left it is a very impressive roof as it is   like a circle but different, it is different to explain but the picture can do it, and in the on that is just up you can see the elevator, I think it is very comfortable. And it's cool, you know you can see all the exterior from inside the elevator, that's fantastic!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario