jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

Maroon 5 visits Colombia



On November 20th, 2008, Maroon 5 visited Colombia. And I had the opportunity to watch their performance. Maroon 5 is an amazing band, and I love them. It was my first concert, therefore I was really excited. I went with my sister, my cousin and my father. The show was going to be held on the coliseum "El Campin". I wanted to have a good place at the concert, so I went early in the morning to queue. I missed that day to school, and my sister missed college, so we went to queue. We used Transmilenio, to get there. My father had to work that day, so we kept his place in the line. I was really anxious. I had lunch there, and when it rained I had protection. 

At 5:00 p.m. my father arrived. And more or less at 7p.m. the doors opened, and we ran to get to our seats. The opening act was in charge of a band from Colombia, called "El Siete". It was cool, but too long, I was just waiting for Maroon 5. After this band end their performance, the lights went on, and the stuff was getting everything ready, with all Maroon 5 instruments. That was about 30 minutes, but to me it was about 1 hour. From the moment the lights went off, everything had changed, Maroon 5 was on stage, and the only thing I did was scream over and over again. They started with "This Love", the sang from all their albums, since "Songs about Jane", to "It won't be soon before long". Adam Levine, the vocalist, spoke in Spanish and thanked everyone for the response to their show.






I loved the show. It was a great experience, and I do not regret going. I am happy that artist that I like are performing in Bogota, I wish many other artists come. I hope Maroon 5 visits Colombia again. Remember that they have already their new album on stores, called "Hands all over", with a bunch of new fantastic songs. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario