domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

Chapinero









My second visit to Locations was to Chapinero. I visited a place known as “Zona T”. I was really amazed, because I was not expecting all the things that I saw. I would like to tell you, my experience.  I had visited this location before, but I decided to take pictures just by the time if Christmas. I was beautiful. I went with my family, when we were arriving there was a car blocking the entrance to the “Zona T”, so we had to go walking. Unfortunately the weather by these days in Bogota, is horrible, and as usual it was raining. It took pictures, of some stores, like Bang & Olufsen, Bershka, Zara, and a restaurant called Andres DC. When I passed in front of Bang & Olufsen, I was shocked, because there was a TV, and it was so amazing, so big, and the design was beautiful.  








My favorite mall in this location is Andino. I loved it, and since I was 3 years old, I have visited this place. Anyway, I took pictures of the mall in front of Andino, called “El retiro”. When I entered to the mall, I found out that it was decorated really nice. It was decorated with the theme of a jungle. There was a leopard above the elevator; there were monkeys, birds, bears, among others. I took many pictures, for my surprise the monkeys moved and went up and down. The bear was really big, and all the kids were hugging him, and taking pictures with him. I kept walking and there was another decoration with the theme of the marine. There were marines, and also whales. Then we walked through the “Zona T”, it was full of white lights. We were hungry, so we had a meal in a cafeteria called “Michell”, it was delicious and we eat great things. It was seven o’clock, and we heard a lot bunch of people laughing, and screaming, so we went to see what was happening. When we arrived to “Zona T” there were some machines that were making the effect of snow. Everyone was taking pictures, and enjoying the “snow”.






I had a great time, and I loved this location. It is really modern, and it has all the most amazing shops in Bogota. It’s a great place for shopping, and also for having fun. I extremely recommend you to go with family and friends, and relax, forget about all your worries. 









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario