lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

Neighborhoods

La Calleja: Do you know which neighborhood is between the north avenue the 19th avenue the 134 street and the 127 street? I will tell you my experience visiting and living in this place.

The neighborhood La Calleja is between the north avenue the 19th avenue, the 134 street and the 127 street. I lived in this neighborhood for around 10 years then I moved to Cota. This is a mainly residential neighborhood with many tall buildings, 15 years before this was part of the zone were living was “in”, but now is to full of people and the buildings are kind old (15-20 year old). I liked a lot visiting again this place, feeling the traffic jams of the 127 street, the north avenue and the 19th avenue. This is a very good place to live because there are many residential building, and it is in the "center" of the places I have to move the most in Bogota (Unicentro, San Rafael, 19th Avenue, North Avenue, etc).

I recommend you this place because it is very good to live, because as I had said before it’s in the center of the part we use of Bogota. I liked a lot to visit again my old neighborhood and remembering things.




Santa Ana:
Do you know which neighborhood is between Circunvalar Avenue 9th avenue, 100 street and 106 street? I will tell you my experience going thought this neighborhood.

That Thursday I had an appointment with a teeth doctor, I went from the school with my mom. After many traffic jams I passed thought the mall Santa Ana and thought the train station of Usaquen. I passed thought these places took some photos and videos and realized that this was the neighborhood of Santa Ana. There were many tall buildings and offices. I asked my parents and they told me that this is a very “in” place to live and expensive one. Before it was very quiet full of big houses, but now it has a mall and they have destroyed some houses to build hotels. But with all this, this is a very good place to live.

This is a good place to live because you can be quiet enough (not appearing to be in a city) and rest a lot, with all those new buildings and hotels this sector will cost a lot more so it can be a good place to invest.









 San Jose de Bavaria: Do you know which neighborhood is between the Boyacá’s avenue, the Conejera, the 170 street and the 190 street? In this article I will tell you some things about this neighborhood.

That neighborhood is called San Jose de Bavaria, this neighborhood was built by Bavaria (somebody told me that a owner of Bavaria was very generous and made this) to let their workers live in this neighborhood. Then this neighborhood changed from a normal worker's neighborhood to a rich neighborhood. Nowadays is very common to see "mansions" with a very big garden in this neighborhood, this very big houses are usually in groups of 10 to 20. The majority of the cars you see in these houses are Ferrari’s, antique cars, black window big cars. Nowadays it is a very calm place but with the new library near, the mall Santafe and the expansion of Boyaca’s avenue I think this place will become as crowed as nowadays is Unicentro sector.

This is a good place to live because it is not to near but not too far from the north avenue, that make san José de Bavaria a real calm place where you can leave very comfortable in a really big and beautiful house.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario