lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

Mc. Donalds

Mc Donald’s:
Have you ever eaten in a restaurant and fell disappointed with the food?  This happened to me in a very famous restaurant Mc. Donald's. In this article I will tell my experience going to the stinky Mc. Donald’s.

That Wednesday I arrived to my house and then went to a medical appointment. After the medical appointment I went to Mc. Donald's that is in the north avenue with 127 there I entered and bought some fried potatoes and an ice cream. After 5 minutes waiting for the potatoes they were ready, but they were cold and to salty!!!! I feel very disappointed; $5000 for that horrible potatoes. I asked the cashier for the potatoes she refused that there were cold I got angry. After that I bought a chocolate and vainilla mixed ice cream, the ice cream was very good. Then I went to my house with a big dissatisfaction and with a promise: Never eat again in Mc. Donald's.

I would not recommend you to go to Mc. Donald’s it is an ugly food restaurant with high prices, and unhealthy food. In my personal opinion I will never go again to Mc. Donald’s.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario