domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

Museum - Jardin Botanico Jose Celestino Mutis





I did not know that the Jardin Botanico was a museum but when I visited it with my father, a man who was guiding us told us that it was a museum, so I took advantage of for my part in the blog.

I went with my father on a Saturday I think, But the parking lot was a little bit far so I had to walk to arrive there, my father wanted to take some pictures in there, because he is a photographer. We entered to a section of the museum that was like a greenhouse I think so… Inside of it was very hot. I had one of the scariest moments of my life haha…I was walking along a path when a Iguana fall down from a tree and I got very scared, oh my God It almost fall on my head, It was kind of cute, it looked like a little dinosaur,  a very weird surprise! Hahaha I ran looking for my father and I almost make his camera fall down into a small lake there. I took many pictures which are very useful for the blog, at the end of the morning I was very tired of walking and it was very cold, as always it was starting to rain.


Finally we ended and we went to take lunch to my grandmother’s house. I enjoyed a lot visiting that natural museum, all those slower and trees, It’s very funny I recommend you to visit this beautiful place. Enjoy!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario