martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

Nem-Catacoa Festl/Event

I have to confess the sunday 10/10/10 have been the funniest day in my short life! I can't believe I was there, I'm still amazed. And I took hundreds of photos and videos. I really enjoyed it a lot. There where fantastic performances!

Green day was something incredible, they played for 2:30 hours, and they played all their songs also Iron Man from black sabath, and some of Ac/dc. Also Don tetto and the Mills had an excellent performance for me, but I'll start from the beggining.

I arrived at "El Club Del Polo" in Cajica at 10:10 a.m and when I arrived (I did it on car) I had privilage to enter when I arrived because the other people had to make a very long row. But when I enter, there was another row like of 2,000 people or more, but luckly I had some friends that were there so they let me pass, the parking spot was 2 kilometers far from the row so it was very dissgusting, and another problem that I realized during all the fest was that everything was full of poop and liquid soil.


I was in that row of the entrance up to the 1:30!, but afortunately I took there a pizza and 2 lt of Gatored so I had to wait 3 hours and 20 minutes until they opened the entrance, I had a Green day T-shirt and also the concert programation so I run fast to the secondary teather to hear the mills, so I had an excellent ubication, the mills performance was excellent.

Then when the mills finished, I listened to V for volume, which I think It also had a good concert.

Then I ran fast to another stage to listen to MET and then The Hall Effect.
But, I couldn't listen to MET because my friends didn't like them, so I just listened to The Hall Effect, and they were also fantastic.

Then I Went to the principal stage where green day and Don Tetto was going to presentand there I had to Wait almost 2 hours for Don Tetto and 1 hour then for Green Day, there where lots of people as you can see,



Then Don Tetto began, I liked a lot its performance also it was full of energy.



And Finally, GREEN DAY!, I have no words for this show so let the images tell you.




He took up a fan and kissed her!



A boy went up and took out his T-shirt...




They closed with this song...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario