viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

Cinemas 2

I also went to the cinema in Iserra 100, it is located in 100th street and suba's avenue. A very good thing here is that it is almost everytime almost empty, so it is awesome being there, It is not so big, but awesome!

There is something that is also special about this cinema, and is called service or attention from the workers to the customers and if you need some special service or thing, it is provided in here with a very good attention.

It has 2 floors, and some restaurants within, what I did, was to plan something, I went to Iserra 100 at 10:00 A.M I did some shopping and more or less at 1:00 P.M I went to a restaurant meanwhile the movie was ready so wen it began (at 3) I saw the movie an I really liked because I could sit wherever I wanted, So it was a good experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario