domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

Usaquen II








Have you ever heard of a location called Usaquen? Are you interested on visiting? Do you know all the malls, restaurants, cinemas, among others, you can find there? Have you ever heard of Unicentro, or “La Fontana”? Well, I live near this Location, and I always find what I am looking for. Unicentro is one of the oldest malls in Bogota. Unicentro is a new mall, since the changes it has being through, now it seems to be one of the newest malls in Bogota. It is really modern, and there are lights everywhere. In Usaquen, there are also many restaurants as Wok, Crepes and Waffles, Teriyaki, Papa John’s, among others.








I visited this location with my family. We walked through the neighborhoods. The weather was not helping as usual it was a dark place, and we had to take our umbrellas. We visited, Multicentro,  La Carolina, and other nighborhoods. Honestly one of my favorite malls is Unicentro so I went to this amazing mall. On the way, I found a street full of stores and restaurants. My mom loved one which is called “Tabata”, which is a store with exclusive dresses for girls. My mom told me she used to buy me dresses in that store when I was a baby. We were walking, when suddenly a car passed to fast that the water in the street went all over us. My dad got really mad. We got completely wet. That was really bad. I definitely hate when people do not care about others. We kept walking and enter to the mall. In front of Unicentro, is going to be a new mall, we saw the builders. The policeman checked our bags, before we entered to the mall. In front of Zara, there was a beautiful Santa, and his reindeers. All the decoration was based on the colors red, and silver. We had a great time, Unicentro is always full, it does not matter which day is it. When we finished visiting the mall, we went walking through the neighborhoods close, and we saw a big and beautiful hotel, called “La Fontana”.  I had visited that hotel, a couple times, and it is so nice, and big. I think it is one of the best hotels in Bogota.

I can tell, for my experience, that this location is perfect, it has everything you are looking for, besides that it is nice. A location, is too big and with so many things, in one day you are not able not see everything, but you can go to some specific places. Remember that this location is full of new and interesting things. Do not miss this opportunity! You are going to have fun!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario