jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Usaquen




Bogota is divided into locations. One of my sections, is locations, so I visited one of the most well known locations in Bogota, Usaquen. I went with my family and friends. It is almost Christmas, so I thought that Usaquen should be already decorated. I have visited earlier this location, and the decoration is always amazing. I was hoping to see something really nice. Actually Usaquen is near my house, so transport was not a big deal this time. I know this area, because my mom's hairdresser local, is in Usaquen. Also because of the really amazing restaurants, I enjoy visiting this location, because it is really funny, and there is also a different thing to do.







When I arrived to Usaquen, with all my hopes, I felt happy and released, because as always it was beautiful! Christmas is the best time of the year, and I like to go and visit parks, that are decorated, that's why I left this section for this time. The park was full of lights, and everything was so shiny and beautiful. I went to have dinner, and I visited Archie's, which happens to be also one of my favorite restaurants. Before going to Archie's, I take pictures of the lightings, and also I went on shopping. I was amazed because, I also found really cute stores, where I could find beautiful stuff. This locations, is full of entertainment. I found out, beauty salons, cinemas, hundreds of restaurants, churches, malls, parks, among others. 








I really enjoyed this visit. I hope I could go in another moment. I am really excited for Christmas time, and for vacation. I extremely recommend you to visit this location, and have a good time with friends and family. Just remember to take a camera with you, because if don't, you would regret not taking pictures, of all the beautiful places you will find out. Now I understand why Usaquen is one of the most well known locations in Bogota. It is because it is amazing, you are not going to get bored in this place. It is not a modern place, with all the last technologies, but it keeps an antique decoration. Of course, even though it is not the last technology decoration, it keeps an unique style. I honestly LOVED IT! 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario